- 12 ounces pasta, cooked & drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables (I like the asparagus stir fry blend vegetables in this)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, heat the olive oil; sauté chicken and garlic in olive oil seasoned with pepper, until chicken is no longer pink (5 minutes).
- Add vegetables, broth, basil, and cheese; simmer until most of the broth has cooked off (about 15 minutes).
- Mix vegetables with pasta and serve.