Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 6 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy meal that I threw together one night. It makes alot of food! I often make this recipe with 1lb of shrimp instead of chicken. It has a light taste that is full of flavor. Hope you will enjoy it!
- 12 ounces shell pasta
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 (9 ounce) boxesbirds eye vegetables and shells in garlic butter sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) boxof birds eye frozen green beans with almonds
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cook the vegetables according to the package. Set aside.
- Boil the pasta in a large pot until done. Strain.
- In the large pot that the pasta was cooked in, heat the olive oil and add shrimp.
- Sautee until shrimp is fully cooked. Add in garlic and butter and stir thoroughly.
- Stir in all of the vegetables, along with all of the sauce. Add garlic salt, garlic powder and pepper (and red pepper flakes if desired). Mix well.
- Add in pasta and stir until all blended.
- Cook on low flame for another 5 minutes until all the flavors are combined.