1/1 Photo of Garlic Chicken Pasta
If you're a big garlic fan, you may want to increase the amout of garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (500 g) box whole wheat bow tie pasta
- feta cheese, to taste
- 1Cook pasta according to box directions.
- 2Sauté chicken in oiled saucepan until cooked through.
- 3In a separate pan, cook onion until lightly browned, then add pepper and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
- 4Add chicken and tomatoes, cover and remove from heat.
- 5For sauce: Simmer garlic in butter until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- 6Lower heat, stir in flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 7Gradually add milk, then stir in sour cream and lemon juice, and cook until heated through.
- 8Mix vegetables, chicken, and sauce with pasta, and top with feta cheese. Voila!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 20.5 g