Recipe by LauraTracey
Didn't know if I wanted Chinese LoMein or Italian Spaghetti, so I came up with this! It was wonderful!!!
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced very thin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 3 -4 drops sesame oil (optional)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- garlic powder (to taste)
- onion powder (to taste)
- dried basil leaves (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- pasta, your choice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Heat oil in large pan.
- Add onion, garlic and tomatoes; cook until onion is tender.
- Add chicken, mushrooms and spices (except basil); cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add sesame oil and basil.
- Add pasta and toss with sauce.
- Remove from heat.
- Add balsamic and butter; cover until butter melted.