Recipe by ShanH
This is my mothers recipe. It is so good! I have the world's pickiest child and even he will eat these over the dreaded 'golden arches'. The baking powder makes them puff so they are crispy and airy.
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut in bite sized pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a skillet until hot enough to fry. You can test with a bit of flour. If it bubbles, it's ready.
- Mix eggs and milk in a shallow dish.
- Mix flour and spices in a shallow dish.
- Roll chicken in flour, then egg, then flour again.
- Fry in oil until golden brown.