1 hr 15 mins
Quick and easy! I like this one served over any hot pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In 13" x 9" casserole dish arrange chicken.
- 3Blend soup mix with tomatoes and oil and pour over chicken.
- 4Bake covered for 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, it depends on how thick the chicken breast are.
- 5Serve on top of hot pasta, sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Melt
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 291.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix