Recipe by GrandmaG
Quick and easy! I like this one served over any hot pasta.
Top Review by BamaBelle30
I prepared this dish one evening and used ONION soup mix. Let me tell you, do NOT think of substituting. The taste was pretty close to horrible. Don't get me wrong, I love onion, but something about the combination just didn't go...
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In 13" x 9" casserole dish arrange chicken.
- Blend soup mix with tomatoes and oil and pour over chicken.
- Bake covered for 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, it depends on how thick the chicken breast are.
- Serve on top of hot pasta, sprinkle with cheese.