1 hr 15 mins
Quick and easy! I like this one served over any hot pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In 13" x 9" casserole dish arrange chicken.
- 3Blend soup mix with tomatoes and oil and pour over chicken.
- 4Bake covered for 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, it depends on how thick the chicken breast are.
- 5Serve on top of hot pasta, sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Melt
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 291.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix