My own adaptation of Mirj's Garlic Chicken Breasts in Balsamic Vinegar (#15507) for those that like a little less of the vinegar flavor and a little more spice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge chicken breasts in flour.
- 2Shake off excess.
- 3In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- 4Add chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 5Add garlic.
- 6Flip chicken and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
- 7Add stock, vinegar, sugar (or honey), sesame oil, salt and pepper flakes.
- 8Reduce heat, cover and cook until chicken is tender and sauce is reduced by at least 1/2.
- 9In small bowl combine water and cornstarch, stirring until smooth.
- 10Add to skillet and cook until sauce starts to thicken, 1 or 2 minutes.
- 11Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- 12Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Breasts with Spicy Balsamic Vinegar-Sesame Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 321.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 30.5 g