1/1 Photo of Garlic Chicken Breasts in Balsamic Vinegar
This is a very impressive main course that is simple to make, and really delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge chicken breasts in flour.
- 2In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- 3Cook breasts 3 minutes on one side; add garlic.
- 4Turn chicken and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Add stock, vinegar and pepper to taste.
- 6Reduce heat to medium low; cover and cook five to ten minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 7Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 8In small bowl combine water and cornstarch, stirring until smooth.
- 9Add to skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes until thick and smooth.
- 10Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Breasts in Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 177.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 25.8 g