Just dip and bake! Chicken breasts flavored with garlic steeped olive oil, and Parmesan cheese breading. So simple and so delicious. Recipe found on the internet.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Warm garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper lightly onto chicken breasts.
- Dip chicken in olive oil/garlic mixture, then into bread crumb mix.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.