Just dip and bake! Chicken breasts flavored with garlic steeped olive oil, and Parmesan cheese breading. So simple and so delicious. Recipe found on the internet.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Warm garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper lightly onto chicken breasts.
- Dip chicken in olive oil/garlic mixture, then into bread crumb mix.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
So simple and quite delicious! I tented with foil to keep them extra moist and it worked wonderfully, turning once during baking. 30 minutes is a bit long to cook 2 breasts though. I would cut down on the cook time. I used panko and may try Italian next time for a little extra zing. (or just add some italian seasoning). They had a nice crunch to them thanks to the panko.
Note: At first the coating didn't stick quite so well so I flash fried them in the garlic and oil and dipped again which probably helped with the crunchy. Give that a try if you had the same issue at first.
My kids loved these, and they are so easy to make. I added a little more garlic and loved the flavor. I used frozen chicken breasts the first time and found them a little soggy. I thawed the breasts next time and they were perfect.
Great chicken! Warming the garlic and oil did the trick, and the leftover oil/garlic I drizzled over the chicken before I baked it. When I reheated leftovers the next day, I sprinkled the chicken with lemon pepper - yum. Will make this again.