Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just dip and bake! Chicken breasts flavored with garlic steeped olive oil, and Parmesan cheese breading. So simple and so delicious. Recipe found on the internet.
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Warm garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper lightly onto chicken breasts.
- Dip chicken in olive oil/garlic mixture, then into bread crumb mix.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
So simple and quite delicious! I tented with foil to keep them extra moist and it worked wonderfully, turning once during baking. 30 minutes is a bit long to cook 2 breasts though. I would cut down on the cook time. I used panko and may try Italian next time for a little extra zing. (or just add some italian seasoning). They had a nice crunch to them thanks to the panko.
Note: At first the coating didn't stick quite so well so I flash fried them in the garlic and oil and dipped again which probably helped with the crunchy. Give that a try if you had the same issue at first.
This chicken is so very good!! Super easy to put together. Tender Juciy meat. I am having the left overs tonight with Cabbage and Noodles Recipe #48588. Thank You for a wonderful recipe I will make over and over. Hugs
My kids loved these, and they are so easy to make. I added a little more garlic and loved the flavor. I used frozen chicken breasts the first time and found them a little soggy. I thawed the breasts next time and they were perfect.