1/1 Photo of Garlic Chicken Breasts
Just dip and bake! Chicken breasts flavored with garlic steeped olive oil, and Parmesan cheese breading. So simple and so delicious. Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Warm garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
- 3In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and cheese.
- 4Sprinkle salt and pepper lightly onto chicken breasts.
- 5Dip chicken in olive oil/garlic mixture, then into bread crumb mix.
- 6Place chicken in a greased baking dish.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g