1/1 Photo of Garlic Chicken Breast With String Beans
Lavender Lynn's Note:
I found this on the internet. The recipe came from Panda Express, Rosemead, CA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, toasted
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black bean sauce
- 13 ounces green beans, fresh, trimmed, cut in 3 in pieces
- 1 cup red bell pepper, large, diced
- hot cooked rice (for serving) or noodles (for serving)
- 1Slice chicken breasts into 1/4 in strips; place in medium bowl.
- 2Combine soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, cornstarch and sugar in small bowl; pour over chicken breast; toss to coat. Cover: refrigerate 20 minutes or until ready to cook.
- 3Heat vegetable oil in wok(or large nonstick skiller) over high heat until quite hot. Add chicken; cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until chicken begins to brown and is cooked through. Remove with slotted spoon to serving dish.
- 4Return wok or skillet to high heat; add onion, garlic and black-bean sauce. Quickly stir in green beans and bell pepper. Add 1/4 C water, cover, and cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- 5Return chicken to wok; stir; toss over high heat until well mixed and heated through; about 2 minutes.
- 6Place in serving dish; serve immediately with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Breast With String Beans
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.5
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 583.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce