1/1 Photo of Garlic Chicken Baked With Cheddar Thyme Crust
We found this recipe on the back of a Tillamook Medium Cheddar Cheese bag, the shredded variety. We loved it. It is a simple dish. We ate it with mashed potatoes, a salad and cooked carrots. But you can pair it with whatever yoiu like to please your family's own tastes. If you don't have TIllamook cheese in your area, just use your regular brand of cheese, medium variety. We like our chicken seared before baking so I lightly browned each side of the chicken before proceeding with the baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.16 ml salted butter, plus
- extra salted butter, for buttering baking dish
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 118.29 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 177.44 ml tillamook finely shredded medium cheddar
- 59.14 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml poultry seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (lightly pounded to 1/4 inch thick)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly butter a medium baking dish.
- 3In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low hear.
- 4Stir in garlic and cook iuntil tender (2-3 minutes).
- 5In a shallow bowl, mix panko breadcrumbs, cheddar, Parmesan, thyme and salt and pepper.
- 6Dip each breast in garlic butter to coat then press into breadcrumb mixture. Turn to coat both sides.
- 7Arrange breasts in prepared baking dish.
- 8Drizzle with any remaining garlic butter and sprinkle3 ith remaining topping.
- 9Bake about 25-30 minutes until chicken juices run clean when pierced with a fork.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Baked With Cheddar Thyme Crust
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 133.8 mg
- Sodium 637.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 34.7 g