Serve Garlic Chicken and Shrimp over hot cooked seasoned noodles or rice. Adapted from About.com, altered a bit to our taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 boneless chicken breast halves, about 1 pound, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb large raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced thin, whites and greens
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning or 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, blend
- 1In a large skillet, melt the butter with olive oil.
- 2Add garlic, basil, parsley, salt, and seasoning.
- 3Heat over medium low heat and add the tomatoes, onions, chicken and shrimp.
- 4Cover and cook the shrimp and chicken mixture, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through, and chicken is no longer pink inside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken and Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.0
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 259.4 mg
- Sodium 841.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 39.0 g