Cuisine at Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil to cook the fettuccine.
- 2Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saute pan over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken and saute until lightly browned and almost cooked, 3-5 minutes.
- 5Stir in garlic; cook 2 minutes.
- 6Add remaining 7 tablespoons butter and cream to chicken mixture.
- 7Bring to a boil and simmer until butter melts and mixture begins to thicken, 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 8Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 9Stir cheese and peas into cream mixture, cook until cheese is melted and mixture thickens, 2-3 minutes.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Combine chicken mixture and fettuccine; divide evenly among 4 shallow bowls.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.5
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 219.6 mg
- Sodium 123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend