Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
Cuisine at Home
Make and share this Garlic Chicken Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil to cook the fettuccine.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and saute until lightly browned and almost cooked, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic; cook 2 minutes.
- Add remaining 7 tablespoons butter and cream to chicken mixture.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until butter melts and mixture begins to thicken, 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Stir cheese and peas into cream mixture, cook until cheese is melted and mixture thickens, 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine chicken mixture and fettuccine; divide evenly among 4 shallow bowls.