- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (seasoned is fine)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts, preheat oven to 425.
- In a small saucepan, warm the oil and garlic till garlic to combine the flavors.
- In a bowl, mix cheese and breadcrumbs and salt, mix well.
- Dip each piece of chicken in oil and garlic and coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake on 425 for about 30-40 mins till chicken is done.