Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (seasoned is fine)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts, preheat oven to 425.
- In a small saucepan, warm the oil and garlic till garlic to combine the flavors.
- In a bowl, mix cheese and breadcrumbs and salt, mix well.
- Dip each piece of chicken in oil and garlic and coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake on 425 for about 30-40 mins till chicken is done.
we did more garlic (6 cloves) and used chicken tenders so they cooked quicker and were very tasty!
This was excellent, not dry at all. I sliced the chicken breasts in half lengthwise, making two thin filets out of each. In step no 2, I warmed the garlic until it was a very light brown. I assume that this should be the end result (?). Otherwise, I followed all the directions. As promised, it did not take very long, and turned out delicious. Thanks for posting this excellent recipe!
Fantastic recipe, great alternative to fried chicken, although if you want to avoid that "greasy" feel entirely just cook the garlic in pan spray and just roll the chicken the flour mixture. It is great fresh out of the oven, but I wouldn't recommend it for a reheat. The breading gets soggy.