1/1 Photo of Garlic Chicken
I got this recipe off of the Dynasty Site. Instead of zucchini I used broccoli and I also used regular long grain rice. It turned out very well regardless. Easy and fast to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons dynasty chinese stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon dynasty oyster sauce
- 1 lb chicken breast, skinless and boneless, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- vegetable oil
- cooking spray
- 3/4 lb zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch widths
- 1 (15 ounce) can dynasty cut baby corn, drained well
- 2 cups hot cooked dynasty jasmine rice
- 1Combine 1/2 cup cold water, cornstarch, stir-fry and oyster sauces; stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- 2Combine chicken and garlic.
- 3Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add half the chicken; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- 4Remove from pan. Spray inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add remaining chicken; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- 5Remove from pan. Spray inside of same pan with additional cooking spray. Add zucchini; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in chicken, corn and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir 2 minutes, or until all is hot.
- 7Serve immediately with rice. Garnish with cherry tomato halves, as desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.1
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 209.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: