Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty and easy! You can throw this together in just about a half an hour. I like to add extra garlic, and throw in an extra bit of wine (for the chef, of course!). Always a hit!
- 1 whole chicken, cut into small pieces or 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 beef double bouillon cubes (knorr)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- olive oil
- Heat a bit of olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauteé garlic until golden, but not burned, then add chicken, salt to taste, and brown until cooked through.
- Add white wine and reduce to about 1/2, then add boullion cube and water.
- Reduce heat and allow to cook about 10-15 minutes.
- Add parsley and cornstarch slurry to thicken the sauce a bit.
- Serve over white rice or french fries.
Canarygirl...GREAT! Honestly, I personally did not eat this, I made this up as a surprise dinner and took it to my DD when I picked up most PG. My truck was filled with an aroma that was magnificent and she said the taste was perfectly wonderful! Thanks for posting, I can't wait to try it myself!