Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Dipping the chicken in olive oil does add a few calories, but I used it pretty sparingly and it ended up delish - a good way to get in healthy oils!
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (Grated)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2. Warm the garlic in olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
I am definitely going to keep this recipe. It requires minimal ingredients and is very easy to make and tastes great. Next time I make it I might try experimenting and add some seasonings depending on what I am making with it but it doesn't need anything. I could see this being a good chicken for a chicken parm dish, too The only thing... grease your baking dish! You would think with the oil that it wouldn't stick but mine stuck so next time I will spray some oil to prevent that.