Memphis Music Angela's Note:
Italian-seasoned Chicken Breast filets on a bed of fettucine with a creamy garlic and wine sauce....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups flour or 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, plus
- 1 tablespoon flour (set aside 1 tablespoon of flour, if using bread crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning (omit if using seasoned bread crumbs)
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 lb whole spinach leaves, stemmed
- 12 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Combine 1½ cups flour, salt, pepper and Italian herb seasoning in a shallow dish. If using seasoned bread crumbs, delete the Italian herb seasonings.
- 2- Coat chicken in the flour or bread crumbs and shake off any excess.
- 3- In a large, nonstick (ovenproof) skillet, add 3 Tbsp of olive oil to coat the pan – and sauté chicken over medium-high heat for about two to three minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crisp. Add additional olive oil for each additional batch as needed.
- 4- Transfer the chicken to a preheated oven at 350 degrees F. Cook for approximately 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- 5- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside until needed, after draining.
- 6- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a sauce pan. Add the garlic and the red pepper and cook for approximately one minute.
- 7- Add remaining 1 Tbsp of flour and stir to combine.
- 8- Next, add the wine and bring to a boil for one minute. Add the spinach and the cream and bring to a boil. The sauce is done when the spinach becomes wilted. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- 9- Partly coat the pasta with the sauce, transfer to a large bowl (or individual dishes) and then top with the chicken, the remaining sauce and extra Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 841.5
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 224.6 mg
- Sodium 1564.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 50.4 g