Recipe by katie in the UP
This is great...quick and easy I found this recipe at another recipe site..a long time ago.
Top Review by Okra
Adding another 5 stars to this delicious chicken! I scaled the recipe back to serve just one. And since my breast was rather small, I baked it at 375 for 30 min. and it turned out perfect. (I thought 425 sounded a bit high for that amount of time). I, too, missed the part about first seasoning the meat, so I didn't do it, but I agree with Becky that it really didn't need it. The garlic gave it all the flavor I needed!
- 4 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (I use the Italian seasoned ones)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned with
- italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.