Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is great...quick and easy I found this recipe at another recipe site..a long time ago.
- 4 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (I use the Italian seasoned ones)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned with
- italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Adding another 5 stars to this delicious chicken! I scaled the recipe back to serve just one. And since my breast was rather small, I baked it at 375 for 30 min. and it turned out perfect. (I thought 425 sounded a bit high for that amount of time). I, too, missed the part about first seasoning the meat, so I didn't do it, but I agree with Becky that it really didn't need it. The garlic gave it all the flavor I needed!
This recipe is simple and delicious!!!! DH and I truly loved it. Only thing I forgot to do was season the chicken breasts before dipping them in the oil. Honestly, they don't need it. Enough going on flavor wise with the garlic oil. How incredibly moist the chicken was. Thank you Katie in the UP for this recipe.
the chicken was very tasty and moist. I served it with roasted potatoes was a hit.