Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is something I came up with when I needed a low-cal appetizer for a menu I was planning. I love the flavor of grilled tomatoes and the spices kick it up just enough.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon bottled garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a zip-loc bag.
- Shake until well coated.
- Let marinade 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium (for propane).
- Stick tomatoes on skewers.
- Grill until slightly blackened.