Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe goes great with almost any recipe, especially pasta. Experiment with it. My family loves it.
- sliced garlic bread (fresh from Costco) or artesian bread, of any kind
- chopped garlic or garlic spray
- red pepper flakes
- shredded parmesan cheese
- Slice as many slices as you want.
- Spray with garlic spray, or sprinkle with garlic to taste.
- Spread with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with cheese to cover.
- Dot with a light sprinkle of pepper flakes to taste (optional if you don't like spice).
- Place under broiler until golden brown.
- Cut slices into bite size serving strips (about 3-4 per slice).
- Serve warm.
I followed the recipe exactly and we very much liked it. However the second time I tried it I used mozarella cheese instead of the parmesan and it really added a different texture and taste which we liked. Thank you!
Yummy! I didn't have chopped garlic so used garlic powder. Watch out how much red pepper flakes you put on -- one bite woke up my mouth big time! Thanks Jan Marie.