Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I've been making this recipe for several years but I don't remember where I found it. It's very good with Italian dishes.
Top Review by conquerorw0rm
Yummy! I cut the sugar down to 2 tbsp and they turned out perfect. I also used olive oil instead of butter (personal preference). Next time I would probably put a little more garlic on them and some garlic in the dough as well.
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, more, if needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 7 ingredients in bread pan and select dough cycle.
- When cycle is finished, turn dough onto a floured countertop or cutting board (use flour sparingly).
- Gently roll and stretch dough into a 24 inch rope.
- Grease two 8 inch pie pans or one 13x9 pan.
- With a sharp knife, divide dough into 24 pieces.
- Shape into balls; place into prepared pans.
- In small bowl, combine butter and garlic; pour over rolls.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and let rise for 30-45 minutes until doubled.
- Bake at 375º for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, cut apart, and serve warm.