I've been making this recipe for several years but I don't remember where I found it. It's very good with Italian dishes.
- Place first 7 ingredients in bread pan and select dough cycle.
- When cycle is finished, turn dough onto a floured countertop or cutting board (use flour sparingly).
- Gently roll and stretch dough into a 24 inch rope.
- Grease two 8 inch pie pans or one 13x9 pan.
- With a sharp knife, divide dough into 24 pieces.
- Shape into balls; place into prepared pans.
- In small bowl, combine butter and garlic; pour over rolls.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and let rise for 30-45 minutes until doubled.
- Bake at 375º for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, cut apart, and serve warm.