1/8 Photos of Garlic Cheese Rolls for Bread Machine
I've been making this recipe for several years but I don't remember where I found it. It's very good with Italian dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first 7 ingredients in bread pan and select dough cycle.
- 2When cycle is finished, turn dough onto a floured countertop or cutting board (use flour sparingly).
- 3Gently roll and stretch dough into a 24 inch rope.
- 4Grease two 8 inch pie pans or one 13x9 pan.
- 5With a sharp knife, divide dough into 24 pieces.
- 6Shape into balls; place into prepared pans.
- 7In small bowl, combine butter and garlic; pour over rolls.
- 8Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 9Cover and let rise for 30-45 minutes until doubled.
- 10Bake at 375º for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, cut apart, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Cheese Rolls for Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 179.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g