Recipe by TheDaysForever
Yummy Rolls! (Bread-Machine Preferred)
Top Review by bwiemiller
I took a chance being that this recipe hasn't been reviewed yet. This was the fourth recipe I have tried in my new bread machine. It is also the one that I will copy down and keep for all of my starter doughs. The proportions, to my amazement, made a perfect, airy, light dough. All my other attempts with other recipes turned out too tough or crumbly. This recipe is tops. I served the rolls with my homemade chicken and rice soup. Delicious. I did not change a thing in this recipe. I used King Arthur bread flour. Good eats people.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups flour, preferably bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar (softened)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 teaspoon garlic (between 1/4 and 1/2 teaspoons)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, more probably needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first 7 ingredients in bread pan and set for dough cycle.
- When done, put dough on floured surface
- Separate dough into about 20 balls.
- Prepare about 2 pie pans (or any baking pan) by greasing with Pam or butter.
- Place in pans, rolls can touch a little bit.
- Mix last butter and garlic and brush or pour over rolls.
- Sprinkle with Cheese.
- If machine did not rise the dough, then cover the rolls up and let rise for 45m
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 mins or until golden.
- Cut them apart and Enjoy!