Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My Noni has been making this since I was a little girl and it is the best cheese log i have ever had! The flavors are just incredible! Hope you in enjoy it just as much as I do :)
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb medium cheddar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated pecans (chopped fine)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- Grate Sharp Cheddar and Medium Cheddar cheese. Add cream cheese. Let it set at room temperature for 4 hours. Mix all ingredients. Shape into rolls ( i call them logs) about 6 or 8 inches long and about as wide as an egg i would say. This recipe will make about 6 logs. Roll them into the paprika until they are well dusted. Wrap them in foil and place in fridge overnight. They will keep for 4 weeks in fridge. After chilling, slice and serve them with crackers.
- Note* Aside from the 4 hours you have to set it out, it take about an hour to do the rest, but is well worth it!