2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 50 mins
Let the breadmaker do the work and then turn it into garlic-oregano-cheese "monkey" bread. Can be done layered in a loaf pan or flat-out in a pizza pan...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 ounces water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1Add the breadmaker ingredients to the breadmaker in the order specified.
- 2Put on dough setting and run until dough cycle is complete.
- 3Oil a bread pan or, if preferred, do a single layer in an oiled pizza pan.
- 4Mix 1/2 c parmesan, 2 tsp oregano, 2 tsp garlic powder.
- 5Split the bread dough into two portions.
- 6Make the first portion into 1" balls, dipping in the parmesan mixture and placing in the pan.
- 7Sprinkle with 1/4 c grated cheddar cheese.
- 8Repeat with the remaining dough, parmesan mixture and cheddar.
- 9Top with any leftover parmesan.
- 10Let rise for 20 minutes or so until well raised (doubled).
- 11Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 12Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Cheese Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 481.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 11.7 g