Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a multi-use recipe we've enjoyed for years. It's great for garlic bread, on pasta, vegetables, in mashed potatoes, on grilled or baked fish ...whatever you wish! It also makes a wonderful gift (I usually place it in a fabric-lined basket with a loaf of fresh bread and the recipe). Note: Make sure you use real butter - not margarine - for this recipe.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Blend in food processor or with mixer until it is fluffy.
- Place on plastic wrap and roll into a log. Twist ends of plastic wrap to seal butter inches Best if left in refrigerator at least overnight before using to let flavors meld.
- Store in refrigerator (or freezer), and cut off discs of butter as needed.
Made 1/8 of the recipe because it was pretty much just me eating it here but I still really liked it. I just used 1 garlic clove. Yum! Ciao, Bella P.S. I made this for the My 3 Chefs game :-)