- 2 cups quick-cooking grits
- 1 cup butter
- 1 package kraft garlic cheese rolls
- 1 package kraft jalapeno jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the grits according to the package directions.
- To the hot grits, add the butter, garlic cheese, jalapeno cheese, and Worcestershire sauce; stir until butter and cheese are melted and mixture is smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and beaten eggs; stir mixture into the grits.
- Pour grits mixture into a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.