Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of Richie's family recipes. It is great for brunch or just for something a little different.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 (6 ounce) garlic cheese rolls
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Cook grits according to box directions.
- Add butter and cheese.
- Beat together eggs and milk.
- Blend into grit mixture.
- Pour into lightly buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 -55 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let sit and cool slightly to set up before serving.