My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fries according to package directions.
- 2Combine butter, and garlic in a small pan and simmer over low heat
- 3Place cooked fries in large bowl and drizzle with butter mixture.
- 4Toss well, adding parsley & cheese making sure all fries get mixed well.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Cheese Fries
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 609.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g