- 473.18 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 158.51 ml milk
- 118.29 ml colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, milk, cheese, and mayonnaise until a soft dough forms. Knead dough for 30 seconds, then break apart into six equal pieces.
- Place dough pieces on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden on top.
- Mix melted butter and garlic powder. Brush over warm biscuits before removing them from baking sheet.
- Serve warm.