Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is my version of the delicious biscuits served at Red Lobster.
Make and share this Garlic Cheese Drop Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, milk, cheese, and mayonnaise until a soft dough forms. Knead dough for 30 seconds, then break apart into six equal pieces.
- Place dough pieces on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden on top.
- Mix melted butter and garlic powder. Brush over warm biscuits before removing them from baking sheet.
- Serve warm.
Never been to the Red Lobster so can't compare but these are a quick and easy biscuit and very good too. Made for Spring PAC 09.
It's been ages since I've been to the Red Lobster, so I can't make the comparison, but I do know that these tasty biscuits are so easy to make, & 6 was definitely not enough for 2 of us! Made no changes in the ingredients & had a great addition to our meal! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick-a-Chef]