Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "The Doggy Bone Cookbook".
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (low fat if you wish to reduce calories)
- 1⁄2 cup softened margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 garlic cloves, minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup milk (skim if you wish to reduce calories)
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Cream together cheese and margarine.
- Add flour, garlic and milk.
- Mold mixture into ball and roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut dough with cookie cutter of choice.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375*F. for 20 minutes or until edges start to brown.