"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
This recipe is from "The Doggy Bone Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2Cream together cheese and margarine.
- 3Add flour, garlic and milk.
- 4Mold mixture into ball and roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 5Cut dough with cookie cutter of choice.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 375*F. for 20 minutes or until edges start to brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic & Cheese Doggie Bones
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1431.8
- Calories from Fat 915
- Total Fat 101.7 g
- Saturated Fat 35.6 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 1437.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 46.7 g