Recipe courtesy of Lo Sole Mio Italian Restaurant in Omaha, NE.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Cut crust off of bread and cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
- 3Spread cubed bread on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Melt butter and add garlic salt, and onion powder.
- 5Sprinkle mixture over cubed bread, stirring them around to get on all sides of bread.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese all over.
- 7Bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring half way through.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Cheese Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5195.5
- Calories from Fat 3947
- Total Fat 438.6 g
- Saturated Fat 270.6 g
- Cholesterol 1152.1 mg
- Sodium 8346.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 214.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 111.9 g