2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
A delicious "no-knead" yeast bread. The addition of cottage cheese gives this bread a moist texture. 1 starch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- 2In a saucepan over medium temperature, heat the cottage cheese until warm.
- 3Pour the heated cottage cheese into a large mixing bowl and combine wit hyeast, garlic, egg, oil, honey, salt and baking soda.
- 4Add the flour and blend well with wooden spoon or in a food processor; batter will be sticky.
- 5Transfer the batter into a large bowl coated with nonstick spray; cover with a towel and let rise in a warm, draft-free area for about 1 hour.
- 6Stir with a spoon and turn into a 2/quart casserole dish coated with nonstick spray.
- 7Let rise for 30 minutes.
- 8Bake in a preheated 350degree oven for 40 minutes or until done.
- 9To serve, remove to a platter or spoon out of the casserole dish.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Cheese Casserole Bread
Serving Size: 1 (860 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 65.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g