Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from an Italian cooking class I took once.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, smashed
- 1 bunch scallion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 lb baguette, but into 3/4 inch thick rounds
- parmesan cheese, shredded (to taste)
- mozzarella cheese, shredded (to taste)
- Place bread rounds in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Blend and heat first seven ingreadients.
- Coat bread rounds with mixture.
- Cover with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden.