Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
The listed ingredient amounts will make a 1 1/2 pound loaf of bread.
- 10 ounces water
- 3 cups white flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast (Bread Machine Yeast)
- Follow manufacturers directions for Bread Machine.
Delicious! For the first time making this bread I reduced the garlic and garlic powder but next time I'll use the full amounts. This made a very light bread with a nice texture, and the crust was not too hard. The only problem I had was that the dough rose so high it squashed at the top of my machine, so next time I'll reduce the yeast a little. Wonderful bread recipe!