Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste like Red Lobster's bread. Make a meal on these alone. The Web
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F Combine baking mix, milk and cheddar cheese in mixing bowl.
- Beat with wooden spoon till soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or golden brown.
- Mix butter and garlic powder and brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
Yummmm, these are really delicious. I made these tonight and they were so quick and easy to get in and out of the oven. Thank you so much.
This is the closest recipe I've tried for the "Red Lobster" biscuits. Thanks!
I pigged out on these. they are that good. Very similar to Red Lobsters indeed. I added parsley on top for a little added flavor.