Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Mmm, these are good, a lot like the Red Lobster biscuits everyone keeps raving about.
Make and share this Garlic Cheese Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix in salt, garlic, and dry mustard into the flour, using a fork or a whisk to distribute spice.
- Cut in bacon lard with pastry cutter until mixture has the texture of cornmeal.
- Fold in cheese.
- Add milk and mix gently.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a well-buttered cookie sheet.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.