Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the recipe I found that comes the closest to the Red Lobster biscuits. (I don't recall where I got it from). They are delicious and asked for all the time at my house!
- Mix Bisquick, milk and cheddar cheese until a soft ball forms.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Drob by balls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 munutes.
- Melt butter.
- Mix butter and garlic salt.
- Brush garlic butter on rolls while still hot on the pan.
- (I actually brush garlic butter on before putting them in the oven and again couple times while cooking, too. Then again right before serving).
These are so good! I halved the amount of butter but followed the rest of the recipe exactly. We made these to go with a king crab leg and shrimp scampi T-day dinner. Delicious, and perfect with the meal. Thanks for sharing the recipe Crazy!
Great biscuit. I halved the amount of butter called for and got a generous brush-full on each biscuit. I also used garlic powder. For the Bisquick, I used Healthy Bisquick Mix (Whole Wheat & No Trans Fats). I think these would also be good with shredded Parmesan instead of cheddar. Made for Spring 2010 PAC.
Awesome! We sure did enjoy them and they DO taste like the ones at RL! I did halve the recipe, and it made 6 good-sized biscuits. I also used garlic powder in place of garlic salt....I'll be saving this recipe and making it over and over again. Thanks for sharing, CrazyRedHead! Made for Spring PAC 2010 - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0