Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
Noticed that there is one already posted from Paula Deen but this one is different. Don't they say that variety is the spice of life? These I saw Paula prepare on her TV Show on Food Network in a show she calls Housewarming.
- 1 1⁄4 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter or 1⁄2 stick unsalted margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the biscuit mix and cheese in a small bowl.
- Add the water and stir just until combined.
- The dough will be slightly moist.
- Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until biscuits are firm and beginning to brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, make the garlic butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, salt and parsley flakes.
- Mix well.
- As soon as you bring the biscuits from the oven, brush them with the garlic butter using a pastry brush.