Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From our Baptist preacher who worked in the lab office with me back in Louisiana, and kept all us in stitches. Cooking time is for chilling.
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 garlic clove (or more depending on taste)
- 2 -3 teaspoons chili powder
- This recipe was before food processors were around.
- I would use now!
- Grate cheese, garlic and nuts alternately, mix in cream cheese.
- Make 2 long rolls.
- Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Roll up in wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.