Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family loves these served with Thanksgiving dinner, or with a hearty meal involving dinner rolls and a steak.
- 6 large red potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch sections
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes in water until boiled and u stab with a fork and they fall apart.
- When potatoes are done, put in a large bowl and add all other ingredients.
- Mix with a hand mixer until no lumps are left.