Recipe by Alyx
I LOVE Red Lobster's GC Biscuits, so I wanted to try to make them at home. A friend of mine found me a drop biscuit recipe and then I added to it. These didn't last long that's for sure!!!
Top Review by whtbxrmom
We used the higher amounts of cheese and garlic because we like both. Unfortunately, it made them too salty. Next time I think I will use 1/2 garlic salt and add some garlic powder so we get all the garlic flavor without making them so salty. Otherwise they were good. I will make them again, tweaking a little bit, and will repost letting you know my results.
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 177.44 ml melted butter or 177.44 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29-236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.46-4.92 ml garlic salt, depends on your taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Stir in milk and 1/2 cup butter just until moistened. Add Cheese.
- Drop batter by tablespoon on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Meanwhile, add garlic salt to remaining melted butter.
- Bake buscuits for 6 minutes.
- Remove biscuits, drizzle with garlic butter and return to oven for another 6-7 minutes, or edges are golden.
- After removing from oven but while still warm drizzle with garlic butter again.
- Serve and enjoy!