1/3 Photos of Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
I LOVE Red Lobster's GC Biscuits, so I wanted to try to make them at home. A friend of mine found me a drop biscuit recipe and then I added to it. These didn't last long that's for sure!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- 3Stir in milk and 1/2 cup butter just until moistened. Add Cheese.
- 4Drop batter by tablespoon on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 5Meanwhile, add garlic salt to remaining melted butter.
- 6Bake buscuits for 6 minutes.
- 7Remove biscuits, drizzle with garlic butter and return to oven for another 6-7 minutes, or edges are golden.
- 8After removing from oven but while still warm drizzle with garlic butter again.
- 9Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 280.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g