Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. 1/2 cup is a serving.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (3 pounds)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add cauliflower and garlic.
- Sprinkle with parsley and lemon pepper.
- Cook and stir for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.